Sunday 4 March 2012

This is a very late post

sorry i havn't posted for a while... these are new things cba talking bout em













Pictures from animaljamspirit snowyclaws blog



btw i came onto my user today and summit weird happened i went into my den and nothing was there aj didnt let me look at my den item thing so basicly i thought i had been hacked but i hadn't so i went to the person who i thought hacked me (not gonna say any names) and i started being mean sorry
and then i went a bit in there den and summit weird happened.......
MY DEN WAS LITTERALLY IN HER DEN!
all my stuff was there exacly in the same position!
so err..... sorry candy really sorry for blaming you AJHQ must of made an error mistake! ) :( im so ashamed 
sorry again.....  


2 comments:

  1. Hey Dempsey!

    Long time no talk! My sister email AJ Support and now the den thing is FIXED! :D

    TTYL!
    ~Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh... did you quit this blog or something? Because the latest post on this blog (this one) is from OVER A YEAR AGO!!

    ReplyDelete